Previous Shipmate of the Month

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Shipmate for the month of JULY part 2


GARCI


The hardship of cadetship have finally ended.

But as i look into my horizon, the vast oceans are waiting to be conquered. Let us be like ships that wondered endlessly. answering the call of the sea.

The twist of glory in the journey of my life could not have been possible without God. He guided me and gave purpose to my life thank you Lord.

I would also like to express my deepest gratitude to my family and all my love ones for their love and support. You have always been my inspiration.armor and strength to pursue my dreams in traveling the road less traveled.

To my classmates, I will always pray and hope for your success. We are one, we are brothers, and are full blooded PMMAer's.
HOOYAAH!


memorable ports
San Franisco CA. USA - Mizushima, Japan
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA - Anchorage, Alaska
Sydney, Australia - Ulsan, Korea
Longbeach, Ca. USA - Singapore
Vancouver, Canada - Dumai, Indonesia
Los Angeles CA. USA - Seria, Brunei



Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993