Previous Shipmate of the Month

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shipmate for the month of APRIL


JEFF SAGCAL DIGMA
VALENZUELA CITY
DIGZ
Birthday: April 10, 1984

"I have plans for request, but I know God has better plans for me. Sometimes, what you want isn't always what you get, but in the end what you get is much better than what you wanted.


"organization/positions/awards:

Silent Drill Company * Champion Sepak Takraw ( Team Cap
tain - Intrams ) * Red Ribbon - Science Fair


I want to give my warmest gratitude, first to the Almighty God, who guides me and gives me enough knowledge and wisdom as I go with my daily life.
To all the People who have been part of my life, who helped me overcome my struggles and helped build my dreams especially my parents and family who have always been there for me and believed in me.
To my special someone who bestowed her love upon me which gave me more strength and who served as my inspiration.
My journey is far from over but at this point, I can see my dreams come to reality and watch my future slowly unfold before me...
THANK YOU...



Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993