Previous Shipmate of the Month

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Shipmate for the Month of January



REX GD RABARA

RABSKI

la-union
birthday: june 19, 1984
company: NYK

organization/positions/awards:


Editor-in-chief HELM 2006 * associate editor Galleon 2006 * vice chairman Debate and Argumantation Society * PMMA swimming Team * silent drill * Star Cadet * graduated cum laude...

previous vessel: MV NYK antares


"build me a son oh lord, who will be strong enough to know he is weak. brave enough to face himself when he is afraid, one who will be strong and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory" - General Douglas McArthur -







"Impossible is just a word thrown by people who find it easier to exist in the world they've been given, than to explore the powers they have to change it" So it has been...

Nothing could have been done without God Almighty... To you alone, I cry for glory...

To my Dad, who has always given me his unconditional love and guidance, and for being the beacon, towards which I have always steered my course; Thank you Dad, you built me!


To my Mom, whose unfading love and care placed me where I am now. for being my strength and courage and for teaching me how to be ME; I love you Mom, you're the best!

To my brothers, Romulus and Remus; No set of brothers in this world could have done what you have shared me. Brothers we are...Brothers we will always be... Hoohahh!

To my dearest sisters, Richeline, whom others could only dream to have; Thanks for everything Tintoikee! YABADABADOO!!

To all my relative; and all those who loved me; thank you for contributing to the nature of my existence.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

I would like to thank all the people who made this journey a lot easier, and more thanks to those who made it a lot more difficult... You made me stronger!
Muchos Gracias... Hasta la vista

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993