Previous Shipmate of the Month

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Shipmate for the month of October


GILBERT ROZUL FIJER
Cavite
GBET

Birthday: July 18, 1983
"If you don't believe in yourself, No one else will"
- Kobr Bryant
Orgs/ Positions/ Awards
Various Civic & Military Parades Participant * Proceeding Committee







To my parents, I know that I bring you happiness and pride, but I don't know how to return the love & support that you have given me. If there's one lucky person in the world, it would be me for I have the best parents in the world. I owe all of this to you.

To my Ate Izel & Kuya Jay, Maraming Salamat! You both showed me the realities of life. Thanks for helping me solve my problems. I love you!

To my Aunties and Uncles who have always supported me & my family; to my cousins specially Kuya Allan, Willie, Raul, Arben, Onad, Richard, Mario, Ate Nimfa, Amy , Gina, Ne, Sally, Baby and others; thank you very much!

To my friends; Pipoy, Atami, Puroy, Gilbert, Rico, Ton2, Adnan, Sen, Ryan, Roroybading, Ilay, JR, Tutong, Atong, Len, Karen,Eds, Mae, Bday, Annalyn, Mercy, Izay, and Cristy...

Maraming Salamat!!!

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993