Previous Shipmate of the Month

Monday, August 31, 2009

Shipmate for the month of September


L
OUIS PERCIVAL

RANARIO CASIÑO



L.P.
PASIG CITY
Birthday: sEPTEMBER 5, 1984

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this word: Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for." -TOM BODETT



organization/positions/awards
Silent Drill Company * Best Quarters * Best Battalion * Best Company


Another glorious chapter of my life has come to an end.
Words are never enough to express how thankful I am to those who have contributed to the nature of my existence.
The source of all, our dear God for the guidance that made me take the right path of my life's journey.



I dedicate all of this to my Mommy and Daddy, for their everlasting support. To my Lola, Kuya and Katrin for the love, trust and prayers, To Lee Ann who serves as my inspiration , for the love and strength that you gave me when everything seemed too difficult to handle, and for sharing all the great lessons in life and companionship. I will cherish and value this forever.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993