Previous Shipmate of the Month

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Shipmates for the Month of February


ORLAND ESPERO

ANDOY

LAS PIŇAS
birthday: August 27, 1982

organization/positions/awards:


PMMA taekwondo team * Guidon Bearer * Computer Society * Sword Sponsor * Orientation Staff Class 2009 * Charlie 4th Platoon Leader * Intrams Silver Medal Taekwondo 3cl (2001-2002) * Bronze Medal in Nueva Ecija Taekwondo Cup *


"Do not do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you"



I could not have reached this goal without my parents. To my Mom and Dad thank you very much for being there for me. You showed me the right path to success.

This is a treasure of a lifetime, a treasure that can never be stolen. In return it is now my duty to help you. To my only sister, who gave me everything I needed, thank you.

To all of you Mama, Papa, Maymay...
thank you!

I LOVE YOU very much...


Memorable Ports
New York City, Dampier, Australia
Boston, Massachusetts, Honolulu, Hawaii, Venezuela Amuay Bay, Unsan South Korea, Jacksonville, Florida, Los Angeles, California, Nomea Island, New Jersey, U.S.A., New Haven U.S.A., Tokyo Japan






Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993