Previous Shipmate of the Month

Monday, December 1, 2008

Shipmate for the Month of December


ZULAIKA MARIANO CALIBJO

SOL
ANTIQUE

Birthday: July 27, 1982


"The Flower that blooms in the adversity is the rarest and most beautiful at all"



organization/positions/awards:
Silent Drill Company Guidon Bearer * Honor Board * 2nd Battallion EX-O * Section Marcher - Jupiter Section * 2 Silvers - athletics - SCUAA 2003 * 1 Silver, 1 Bronxe, athletics 2005 SCUAA * 1 bronze athletic LASUC 2005 * 2 Silver - athletics SCUAA 2006 * Star Cadet - 4cl, 3cl, 1cl * Graduated No. 1 - Suma Cum Laude


I told myself that I would be smart and try to understand all of this, but it was too much for me. The truth is beyond us. It's far too deep. So I decided to learn everything I could and become wise enough to discover what life is all about.

Words can't express how much I appreciate all your love, support and prayers. To Nanay, Tootsie and Nonoy Tot, I love you. To Mam Lanie and Mam Mhay, thank you for making me strong and for making me a part of your family. To my mentors who unselfishly shared their knowledge to me. To my bunkmates and Juniors, I will miss you. And those unmentioned, I may not thank you but the lord will never forget to bless you all.





Your word is a lamp that gives light wherever I walk. Thank you Lord for the blessings you have given. I will not be here without you...

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993