Previous Shipmate of the Month

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Shipmate for the Month of February

by request:

Michael Angelo Solomon
mon-mon
Quezon City
company: Crossworld


" It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow
."

organization/positions/awards:

Steering Committee * Debate and Argumentation Society * PMMA Dance Society * PMMA Volleyball team *




"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm... and there is no happiness in having, but only in giving." I offer this achievement to my parents who labored day and night to provide all my needs. I thank you for your incessant love and prayers during my cadet life; I will be forever thankful for everything you've done for me. I love you very much...



My Sincere appreciation is also expressed to all my mentors who unselfishly shared their indispensible expertise which proved to be beneficial as we navigated the uncharted sea of life.


To my fellow cadets, who, almidst thir difficult time still found a way to crack jokes, thnak you for all the laughter you shared with me...
To my friends, bunkmates, relatives, especially to my Lolo and Lola and to my dearest family; my deepest gratitude to all of you for being there during my journey.
THANK YOU!

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993