Previous Shipmate of the Month

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shipmate for the month of September

KING EGAY BAUTISTA SANTOS
MAKATI CITY
KING

Birthday July 25, 1983




"The Game is to be played, not to be told..."

organization/positions/awards

Silent Drill Company * Helm Committee Treasurer * Computer Society - Treasurer * Circle of Knights Society * Graduation Committee * Section Marcher - Australia Section * (2004 1st Sem ) Indian Section (2004) * Table Commander # 28 * Single for Christ - Internal Vice Chairman * CIRPS Participants *


To my parents, Mrs Elena B. Santos and the late Mr. Manuel J. Santos, whose undying love, support, care and guidance brought me here, this is for you...
To my brother Butch, Jojo & Neil; sisters Cecille , Mec & Pao; and the whole SANTOS FAMILY, for your concern ;
To my love one Elizabeth, and to the Bonglalos Family for giving me their love and care;
To my Instructors. Mrs. Bautista of PCS & Ms. Inong for their kindness and moral support;
To all the people who helped me and those who made me stronger;
Lastly , to God Almighty who has always showered me his loving grace and mercy, for lending me this life and giving me the strength to withstand the challenges the world has already given and is about to give;
To all of you, thank you very much. God Bless!!!









with my wife Beth and our baby Polaris Meissha

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993