Previous Shipmate of the Month

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shipmate for the Month of October



NICASIO DEXTER LASERNA LLANTO JR
DEX
LAGUNA
BITHDAY: JUNE 12, 1982


organization/positions/awards:
* Silent Drill Company* PMMA building Club* Debate and Argumentation Society* Alpha 2nd Platoon Leader* PMMA Choir Chairman* 1st Place on Blue Ribbon In Science Fair* CIRPS Participant 4CL, 3CL, and 1CL*



"Ïn life, the true success cannot be measured in wealth but how you help others with all your heart without asking for anything""

I dedicate this, first of all to the Almighty God, For giving me strength, determination, and the will to survive my struggles.

To my parents Ma and Pa, at long last I made it!

To my brother and sisters. Ate Rhea, Raiza, Kent, Cyrus and Regine; To my grandparents who always prayed for my success; and to my relatives, friends, teachers and classmates, thank you very much.

Lastly, to my Beloved Jennifer, who was been my partner since childhood. Thanks. You inspired me and you never left me.

To all, this is for you. Thank you very much...

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993