Previous Shipmate of the Month

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shipmate for the Month of August



ARCHIE INNO ROMEO CABALITAN PINANGAY
SAMAR

birthday: December 28, 1980

organization/positions/awards:
Steering Committee * Singles for Christ * CRPS Participants (3CL) * Various Civics and Military Parades Participants*


LONG-LONG

It's a man's ineffable pride to possess triumph in his hands.
To my Parents who were first light I saw, and who guided me util this very edge of my studies; you are my gratest inspiration in life and this is my humblest gift for you. To my brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, who were always at my back in all the times of troubles and failures, thank you. Today is therfore my chance to discourse and dedicate to you this most memorable accomplishment of my life... My graduation day...


To a special lady with loyalty and faith, I will always cherish the comfort and headaches you have given me because you are a very big part of this achievement. Thanks for your inspiration!!!
To you, my beloved PMMA, thank you very much.
I give every glory and honor to God who strengthens me and let all these things possible.
DAMO NGA SALAMAT NA IYO TANAN!

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993