Previous Shipmate of the Month

Friday, May 1, 2009

Shipmate for the month of May


JON
ATHAN GRACIAS RAGUINDIN

LA UNION
JON JON
BIRTHDAY: JANUARY 27, 1985








"A CATERPILLAR HAS TO ENDURE
TEST AND OVERCOME PREDICAMENTS; NEVER CAN IT BECOME A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY WITHOUT TASTING THE BITTER REALITIES OF LIFE"

"organization/positions/awards:

"Silent Drill Company * Computer Society * Sports Committee * Chief Mustering Officer * Table Commander * Science Fair & Art Fair - Blue Ribbon * Star Cadet - 2nd Sem /4CL, 1st Sem 3CL, 2nd Sem 3CL * Discuss Throw/ Gold - Inrtrams '05* 4x100 Relay/Gold - Intrams '05 * 100m dash / Gold - Intrams '03 * 4x100m Relay /Gold - Intrams '03 * SCUAA participant*


Years of struggles have passed. It was long and struggle, tiresome but challenging, Each day was a sacrifice... There were pains, frustrations, agony, and hardships... But patience and determination has its rewards.

To my dear parents and sisters, who supported me along the way; I dedicate and share this humble achievement to all of you. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you very much.

To my professors, bunkmates, friends and relatives; accept my sincerest gratitude for you made me live my academy life to the fullest and in the most fruitful way possible.

Above all, to the Lord Almighty who is the author of my life; thank you for making my life story a remarkable one.

Agyamanak kadakayo amin!!

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993