Previous Shipmate of the Month

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shipmate for the month of JULY




ROMMEL MANALO BRIONES


BATANGAS
OMAL
BIRTHDAY:
OCTOBER 5, 1983



"organization/positions/awards:

Silent Drill Company * Singles for Christ * Black Regiment - Member *Various Civic & Military Parades Participant * Whiter Ribbon Awardee - Science Fair ( Smashing Ideas) * Best Marching Battalion - AFP Reservist Day


"What matter is not how you win the game in life but how you overcome the difficulties that arises.

Trully, there are always people behind every man's success.
As a sign of my deepest gratitude, I dedicate this achievement to the Almighty God who is worthy of all the praises and glory.

To my Tatay and Inay Janing, Ate Lhyn, Ate Chelle, Robin and Roseanne for your moral and Spiritual support whichserves as my guiding light while I pass through life's endless complexities.

To my Alma Mater, bunkmates, seniors, juniors, relatives, friends, and mentors, thank you very much. You are all part of my success though this is just the beginning.

MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT PO and GOD BLESS US ALL!!!



Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993