Previous Shipmate of the Month

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Going back to my Alma Mater



Going back to my Alma Mater

The faces may change, but the feeling’s still the same
24th of August 2009... Monday

It was a blast going back for the first time since I graduated 3 years ago. It took me the whole afternoon walking around the academy and photographing the old and new buildings, places where I have fond memories of.

A visit to PMMA enabled me to see my former home for three years, from the Admin to the Academic building, to Mess hall next to the battalion, and to the Quarter deck.

My Alma mater has changed since I graduated but the beauty of it, plus the friendliness of the people remain.!

Why after all this year I came back here? Not because I will apply as tactical officer or instructor, nor I am getting married and in need of a sword sponsor. The real reason is…

That after almost 3 years from graduation, I finally got my DIPLOMA…

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993