Previous Shipmate of the Month

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shipmate for the Month of AUGUST




GILBERT TEOLOGO ABEGAN


ILOILO CITY
DODOY
BIRTHDAY:
NOVEMBER 18, 1982






"organization/positions/awards:

Sword Sponsor * Singles for Christ * Section Marcher 4CL* Table Comander* N4 1st Battalion (Orientation Period)* Group Leader (2006 Science & Art Fair) Red Ribbon Award* Best Battalion (1cl, 3cl 4cl)* Best Company ( 1cl, 3cl, 4cl)* *Various Civic & Military Parades Participant * Soccer Team (Intrams '05) 2nd Place (3Cl)*

"In the ashes of my monumental failure will raise the empire of my success."


"Success belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

As I reach the paramount of my struggles and sacrifices, I thank God Almighty for being my strength in conquering the four corners of this institution. To My parents who served ass my inspiration to make all of this happen, "Nay, Tay para sa inyo ni," To my Tito's and Tita's, I dedicate this to all of you.

To my brothers and sister who helped me pursue what I've started; to my friends and bunkmates "Mate carry on, ensign na!"; to my Dear Lola, "La, sa katapusan natapos ko na gid man"; to my mentors who taught me and specially to our creator who made all this possible, Your love oh Lord means more than life to me.

To all of you, Maraming Maraming Salamat Po!


Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993