Previous Shipmate of the Month

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MY PERSONAL CODE OF SELF-RESPECT


MY PERSONAL CODE OF SELF-RESPECT

I am a valuable because God created me with an inner value and worth. I do not have to earn it.

I improve my self-respect when I understand and accept that I have the basic inner value. The value is here. I don’t have to achieve it. I already have it. My challenge is to nurture and protect my inner value from getting jade or twisted by the misplaced values of a success at any cost oriented society.

If I can avoid the trap of trying to possess success or adorn myself with success at the expense of others, I can easily acquire self-respect. It is important to me to do things that project my inner value to other people.

My worth is my word. I make commitments, and I do what I say I will do. This is more important to me, it is crucial.

I say to others, “I am valuable as you are valuable will make a value of exchange. I will offer you the best I have and I hope you will give your best in return.”

THIS I BELIEVE:

I believe in myself.

I believe that all people have the equal right to

become all that they are willing and able to become.

I believe that I am as good as anyone else in the world.

Although I will never be on the cover of Time or People Magazine,

I still have to be one of the people who makes a really

positive difference in the world.

I believe although I may not be the best looking in the group,

I’ll always be looking in my every book.

I believe in my generation, and I believe we will build a better nation.

I believe that good health means more wealth.

I believe in caring and sharing, rather than comparing.

I believe all of the people I see, still I’d rather be ME!



Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993