Previous Shipmate of the Month

Friday, February 1, 2008

Call of the Sea


What magic lies beneath the sea, which takes a man from his family. What beauty lies amidst the foam, which lures a man away from home.

The call of the sea is so sweet and clear, and loud enough for all to hear; It calls them of loving deed. their dates and fortunes and luck to keep.

And off to answer the call they'll go, the reasons for his only they will know; what kind of life waits for him, when the sun o'er the water growing dim.

Upon asking the question of sailors old, here are some answers that we're told; said one, "I took life of the sea, for it meant peace and rest for me."

Another answered with misty eyes, the thought of the sea, always bring sighs; the beauty is heavenly, so calm and serene... that's the reason I joined the Merchant Marine.

But this question were asked of me, to think my answer to them would be," the sea is enchanted; it calls me from home... the music that I hear is the song of the foam.

"The water is deep, its soltitude rare, I find pleasure and place in abundance there; and if stars were in their vast above, they give more reason for the sea to love."

And now, question and answer you know why off to the sea our men go; and if I was a boy, the life for me, would be that which follows.

"THE CALL OF THE SEA."

Welcome to P M M A 2006 Class Site.... Bunkmate!!! enjoy your stay!
Which is your favorite Class Seal 2?
1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002

Polls

Which is your favorite Class Seal?
1970 1982 1990 1991 1992 1993